You might have heard of WordPress in your exploration of how to develop a website or a web-based business. WordPress is one of the most popular content management system (CMS) with the possibility to handle a lot of business case requirements.
There are various levels of expertise you can aim to achieve with the WordPress platform, and this is proportional to what you want to achieve with WordPress for your business or personal goals.
- WordPress Webmaster – as a webmaster you will be able to manage a WordPress website, add updates, edit pages, insert images and do everything that’s required for a business on a day to day basis.
- WordPress Writer / Editor – content drives your web presence, so specializing yourself in skills to use WordPress to effectively present your content, both impressive for human readers and optimized for A.I. search bots.
- WordPress Designer – at this skill level you can provision a website for a business from scratch. From identifying the design and look of the website to customizing a template to match the business brand guidelines and further setting up contact forms and landing pages with call to actions.
- WordPress Developer – Most businesses don’t hire a Developer, developers have the opportunity with companies that are into developing customized WordPress solutions or as a developer you could develop plugins or themes to resell to hundreds of customers.
- WordPress Mobile App Developer – at this skill level you can now extend a WordPress website to a mobile app, that is not just a responsible web version, but a native, custom UI UX based app that extends functionalities to engages with a business’ customers.
If you are looking for mentorship while working on a live WordPress project to add to your portfolio or to deliver to your first client, or you require private training to devel
If you are looking for individual private training to develop skills in WordPress or host a corporate training session to empower your team members, I am available on hourly hire. I deliver WordPress courses in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates followed by online support sessions.
Free mentoring is provided to students, graduates with gap years or lack of experience to help revamp their skills by working on a WordPress portfolio project or help with their WordPress website for their first client.