The goal of this course is to make you comfortable working with Python as quickly as possible so you can build programs like games, data visualizations, and web applications, all this while developing a foundation in programming that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
This course is for people of any age (8+) who have never programmed at all.
This course includes the following modules:
|Beginning Python Programming||Variables & Data Types|
|Lists & Dictionaries|
|if Statements and User Input|
|Conditonal & Iterative Loops|
|Functions & Classes|
|Files & Exceptions|
|Introduction to Python Libraries|
|Website Development with Django|
|Practical Projects||A project based on student’s interest.|
Each topic is bundled with hands-on exercises to help master the concept & develop a mindset of thinking like a programmer.
Python is an excellent language to build the foundation in programming because it helps you to learn to think like a programmer without having to worry a lot about the nitty-gritty of the language.
It is used in fields predicted to rise in 2021, namely machine learning and artificial intelligence. Python is the preferred language for machine learning and data science due to its popular ML libraries such as Pandas and Scikit-learn
Uses of Python
- build websites and apps like instagram and uber
- work on large dataset to find medicines and vaccines like how they did for COVID
- create electronic automation projects, like from automating your home to huge production in factories
- build robots for fun & work
- make games and movies
- build A.I Systems – devices that think and assist you on day to day task
- the list goes on…